You have a keynote, business pitch or some other important speech coming up fast, and you need to be awesome. But maybe you’re facing some of these challenges:
- You have a speech you’ve used a lot of times and want to “freshen it” up.
- Just thinking about standing on the stage gets your knees shaking.
- You have no idea how to get your 2 hour lecture down to a 15 minute speech.
- Simply not sure where to start with the prepping process.
- Your presentation is ready but you’d like an expert’s feedback and suggestions for improvement.
We can help in all those cases, including guiding you through the entire preparation process:
Defining the concept: What’s the purpose of your speech, your audience’s expectations and prejudices, the key points that must be said…
Developing the structure: Developing the outline and flow of your talk, finding the best words and ways to illustrate key and complex ideas…
Practicing the delivery: Working on your posture, voice, nonverbal communication, getting mentally ready for the talk, overcoming stagefright…
Slide deck design: Fleshing out the concept of the deck, having our designer prepare it with you…
While the optimal time for the entire process is 2-3 weeks (3-6 sessions), it can be done in as little as two days if need be. We’ve done this with hundreds of speakers individually: TED & TEDx speakers, startup founders, world experts, teachers, students, such as:
- Moran Cerf, a hacker-turned-neuroscientist, to help him find the main focus in his TED talk.
- Brendan Gahan, founder of Epic Signal and Forbes 30 under 30 in marketing, recognized as the Don Draper of Social Video, to prepare for a number of keynotes.
- Vladimir Kopric, founder of Coprix media with the most advanced interactive ABC book in the world, to successfully explain how advanced it actually is and secure an investment.
- Tymothy John Byford, renowned author and director, 70 years old at the time, to prepare the first speech in his life.
other notable clients:
- Ryan Holiday, Brass Check/CEO
- Jason Harris, Mekanism/CEO
- Dave Birss, Open for Ideas/Founder & Editor
- Branimir Brkljač, founder of Studio Moderna & MokrinHouse
- Dragan Tomic, Microsoft Development Center Serbia/Director
- Hallie Harris, Epic Signal/Managing Director
Contact us for more details and a free demonstration of our method.